Diponegoro University Campuses spread over several locations in a total of around 2.000.000 m2 which is as follows:
- Pleburan Campus - inner city of Semarang (faculty of social sciences, UPT computers, UPT foreign languages, and UPT General Course Subjects) which has the area of 87.522 m2.
- Tembalang Campus - at the hill of Semarang (Rektorat Building, Research Institute, Social Services Institute, Education Development Institute,UPT Libraries, UPT Undip Press, and faculty of sciences) has the area of 1.352.054 m2.
- Jl. Dr. Soetomo and Gunung Brintik Campuses - Semarang (Faculty of Medicine) has the area of 12.000 m2.
- Jl. Kalisari Campus - Semarang (Faculty of Engineering laboratory) has the area of 18.000 m2.
- Jl. Ade Irma Suryani Campus -Jepara (Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences' laboratory) has the area of 8.816 m2
- Mlonggo Campus - Jepara (Faculty of Medicine) has the area of 4.190 m2
- Teluk Awur Campus - Jepara (Faculty of Marine Science, dormitories) has the area of 518.385 m2.